Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Season's Greetings

Hi ribbon lovers.  Bonnie here today with another holiday card.  If you still have not started your holiday cards, it's time!!  My card today features pretty ribbons from the November Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I went slightly non-traditional today with the color palette, but can you really go wrong with a purple and green color combo?  I think not!
My sentiment is from the Jingle Bells digital stamp set from Graciellie Designs and my dies are all from Cheery Lynn Designs.
My bow was created on my Bow-it-All V3.0 Tool using two of the 5/8" ribbons from the November Ribbon Club Assortment.  The bow was finished off with a pretty Heart Shaped Pearl Embellishment.

For a video tutorial on how to make this pretty bi-color bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  More more information on the other items used on my card along with a video tutorial for the poinsettia flowers, please visit my Make Time to Craft blog.


No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say