Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Believe & Love Faith Greeting Card

Happy first of the month RRR Peeps!  You know it's my day to share a project created with the new Ribbon Club Assortment. This month it's a Pink and Green Mix which is sooo perfect to go with some new papers I just got and I am a happy crafter!
Isn't that a lovely bright cheerful collection??? It inspired this card......
I couldn't have gotten a better match if I picked the ribbons out myself.   This card has layers of patterned papers and a garden of flowers and a lovely faith or inspirational journal card.
I'm not even going to try to tell you that I tried to limit the flowers I added here....because clearly more is better anyway.
I layered the ribbons over top of the already busy paper and I love it that much more.
Just a little snippet of the pink ribbon here cut at an angle and tucked under the flowers is just the right touch.  Altered and layered chipboard frames are fairly neutral so as to compliment and not compete with the busy papers.
OMGosh OMGosh OMGosh I added some sparkly bits with the clear glass beads which adds sooo much texture and shine.
This busy combination required a fair amount of spacers between the layers to keep everything from getting jumbled up.   The bright cheerful colors of this card along with the inspirational sentiment just makes me so happy : )

Okay, that's all for me. Wishing all of you a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say