Tuesday, October 25, 2016

A Merry Christmas Hello!

Hello there RRR fans!  Cherry here to share a project.  I have had plenty of time to create lately.  The weather has been horrific.  So inside I stay.  One of my favorite things to create are little plaques, signs...anything I can alter.  This one has oodles of cuteness.
I used acrylic rhinestones and bead berry sprays in red to adorn my layered goodies. 

Just love all that sugary goodness.   Don't you?

  To hang my plaque I wound shimmer satin in poppy red through the plaque and made my bows.
I just love this.....I am sure because of the red and gingham!  Hope you enjoy, Cherry

2 comments :

  1. Oh Cherry this plaque is super cute! So Christmas retro! That poppy red ribbon is so yummy and the image of the dogs is adorable. Well done tfs. x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say