Wednesday, October 19, 2016

A Little Trinket Box

Hi all,

I have a Design Team project I created for Really Ribbon Ribbon today. A little trinket box I created using some great ribbons, beautiful wild orchid flowers and some fun little trinkets that are new at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store.

I do have an announcement before I get started, this is my second to last post I will be doing for the Really Reasonable Ribbon Design Team. I am really sad that I am leaving the team, they are such a great team to work with and Bonnie Garby is just amazing. I just want to say Thank You to Bonnie for having me on your team it has been a pleasure and I've had a great time using your beautiful ribbons and wild orchid flowers. Thank you Bonnie.

Here is my project -
This is my new Trinket Box. Yep, I made myself something for once. lol
I am so excited.  I just love it. I used the beautiful Blue Fern paper collection - Blush. 
 I am putting my charms and little trinkets inside. 
So I used some Wild Orchid Flowers for the top along with the beautiful 
Acrylic Rhinestone embellishments.  These are so beautiful! You gotta check these out. 

Here is a great shot of two sides of my box showing the vivid pink seam binding and 
I also used the Bow It All V3.0 to create my bow.


 Here is a great shot of the sheer box pleats white ribbon I used around my edge of my lid. 
I used some tiny strands of white pearls I had in my stash that I bought from JoAnn's a while back. 


 Here are a couple of photos showing the top of my box. I actually placed the seam binding bow down first and then laid my flowers around it, adding my tiny pearl 
strands around the flowers. Then I added more flowers around the top. 
I just love these little flowers they are just darling. 

Just so you know, I have used this Sheer Box Pleated ribbon a few times and I just love it.
I have to say it's probably one of my favorite ribbons from the store as it's so versatile. 

Supplies: Really Reasonable Ribbons - 

Thank you all so much for stopping by today I so appreciate it. I hope you are inspired to use some of these items. I just love using the ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon as they are just gorgeous, and the flowers are just beautiful. Check out the items I used plus other wonderful items at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store. Please leave me a comment as I love reading them. 

Hugs and wishing you all a great crafty day, 
Deborah xxx

2 comments :

  1. Simply Gorgeous, very well made and decorated!!! You certainly have an eye for detail!
    Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is so beautiful and the imges used are stunning too!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say