Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Hello

Hello to all our ribbon-loving friends and fans of Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I'm Karen Letchworth, and today I'm sharing a super sweet card I created using LOTS of great products from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  No matter what I'm creating, Really Reasonable Ribbon always helps me make my cards "over-the-top" beautiful by adding some of their lovely ribbons and flowers; and that's exactly what I did with this card.  Once I had my patterned papers, stickers, and other goodies in place, I knew that it simply wasn't complete without a beautiful bow.
I used Really Reasonable Ribbon's lovely Seam Binding in my bow - first by adding a bigger sized bow using the Cream Seam Binding, and then the Black Seam Binding.  My bow also includes a length of Black Micro Gingham Ribbon (always a classic favorite and so versatile), as well as lengths of Ivory Burlap String, Black Burlap String and Gold Metallic String.
You will also see that I tucked in some of Really Reasonable Ribbon's sweet Mulberry Flowers.  I used a Wild Orchid Crafts Deep Ivory Open End Rose 10mm as well as an adorable Wild Orchid Crafts Sweetheart Blossom in White (although it looks rather cream next to all the other cream items).  Really Reasonable Ribbon carries SO MANY fabulous Mulberry Flowers that you're sure to find some that are PERFECT for your next project.
Not only is Really Reasonable Ribbon FILLED with the most wonderful ribbons, laces, trims, ric-rac, flowers, leaves, and SO much more.....but they also have a SUPER FUN CHALLENGE taking place now on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog, and we would LOVE to have you play along with us.  You can find our CHALLENGE here, and you simply follow the theme (including ribbon or trim of some sort), and you can play along with us.  We really enjoy seeing your wonderful creativity, and Really Reasonable Ribbon wants to help YOU make something wonderful.  Just stop by the store and treat yourself to some fabulous new products, and then come play along!
Thanks for visiting today.  You can see additional photos and read a complete supply list on my blog, My Cup Runneth Over.  There's also lots of great inspiration here each day in addition to sales and new information; so be sure to stop back often.  We are SO grateful to have you stop by!

Karen Letchworth
and the Really Reasonable Ribbon Team

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say