Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Beach Vacay Layout

Hey there Peeps! It's Ginny here dropping in to share a scrapbook layout. Yes I did say scrapbook. Yes I know it's not a card. I can scrapbook...really....I just usually make cards lol.
This double page layout is created to fit the 8 x 9 inch books.  I had loads of fun mixing and matching the papers and stickers and adding pictures of my boys.
The tropical theme of this book lent itself to ribbons with bright summer colors so I chose Crosshatch on Tangerine Satin and  Diagonal Stripe Orange Ribbon.  No room for bulky bows in this book....just nice strips wrapped around the pictures and used as accents. 
These sweet little kiddos are not so little anymore. In fact Jonathan was never really little at all. The poor child was very chubba and on top of it really very bald..and when he did get hair it was so thin and white I had to give him a baby comb over. They are much taller than their mama now...so this was a nice trip down memory lane. And isn't that what scrapbooking is really for ?
Okay that's all for me. Wishing all of you a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative.

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say