Saturday, May 17, 2014

June Desk Calendar



Hello everyone, and Happy Saturday to all!
Today I am sharing another Month for the Desk Calendar I have.  For each month I have covered the chipboard piece that had its month's name on it. I used lots of Really Reasonable Ribbon on this, because I LOVE all the ribbons, and laces from RRR! 


So for the June page, I covered it with Garden Party design paper from the Pebbles Line. I used all Really Reasonable Ribbon on this and some beautiful lace too from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store. I also used the beautiful sweet Sweetheart Blossoms from RRR as well.

The sweet kitty is a CottageCutz die, and is dusted and colored with Copics. I also used the CottageCutz Picket Fence Border from The Scrapping Cottage.

JUNE is done in Thickers, and those came from American Crafts. These match the Garden Party design paper perfectly!!


On the page with the tag, I left it pretty plain, and those tags come out of the pocket.  I will add 2 photos on this page. All the tags, the banner, and the ladybug came from the embellishments that match the design paper. The page with the calendar has leaf trims in Moss Green and PINK from Really Reasonable Ribbon. The borders going down the sides are from The Scrapping Cottage and are the CottageCutz Sweetheart Border. I also added some of the Sweetheart Blossoms to the vine of leaves.



This page here was added by me. I made it to fit this calendar, just by measuring the chipboard page that came with this desktop calendar set. I figured it could be replaced if I get bored with it next year. However I will keep the front page the same, as I did add more details to it. I could also just add a calendar over this one if I wanted to, so other options are available for this.
I used more flowers, and the leaf trim in Moss Green & Pink. 


Now to work on another :) I will share it when done!!
Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments :

  1. So pretty Cheryl is your creation hope you have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable book!! Can't wait to see the other months that you did too :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say