Saturday, October 26, 2013

Delightfully Dotted Purse Insert

Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a Really Reasonable Ribbon Decorated Purse Insert using Satin Ribbons, and Double Ruffled Edge ribbon from RRR.


I did do a video showing how I used the different ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon to make my purse insert for the Z Becky Brown Purse. I LOVE how this turned out!! These are so much fun to create and you can even match them to your outfits.  How awesome!!!

For the layering and bow I used 
For the border I used:
For the rosettes I used:
Double Faced Satin Black(meaning its satin on both front and back)

Video on using Really Reasonable Ribbon to decorate a purse insert.


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

4 comments :

  1. Really cute. I am glad I found your blog. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Cheryl and those purses are cool. What a fun way to decorate the insert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous use of the ribbon for this fabulous purse. Thanks for sharing your video!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea! Love the way you used those yummy ribbons!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say