Friday, May 24, 2013

OOOOOO Shiny!!!!

I find myself under the Stickles spell here lately....gotta have the sparkle. I created this sweet card with an image that I added the sentiment to....then got out my Stickles...and embellished away.  I had some great glittery cardstock in the shop that matched perfectly : )
I chose the super beautiful 3/8" Satin w/Silver Metallic Edges Porcelain Blue from Really Reasonable Ribbon for a lovely finishing touch....doesn't that bow match the glittery butterfly perfectly?? 
Okay...that's it for me today...I'm off to the shop to see what else I can glitter up : )
I hope you all enjoy a happy and productive day and find some time to be creative : ) Huggs Ginny

3 comments :

  1. Gorgeous card, Ginny!! Love the sparkle on this ribbon!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I've never used Stickles before. It looks very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say