Sunday, August 12, 2012

BOO!




 
 
Now don't start booing me.....but really Halloween is NOT that far off.  This is  a good time to get ahead on any Fall projects.   I love, love, LOVE to make holiday projects.  So it is all good to me!  I used the gorgeous two tone orange ribbon as my jumping off point on these sweet little mini plaques.
It really pops off the chipboard frames I painted and glittered.  I simply covered my chipboard plaques with my papers and painted and glittered my frames and applied.  I stitched around my images and adhered them.  I wrapped my ribbons all the way around and tied big fun bows at the top.  After that I had fun topping each piece off with a few bits and bobs.  I also used a touch of twine in licorice wound through my mini tags to contrast with the orange.   These would be cute nestled among some Fall berries or on a shelf.  Hope you enjoy!  hugs, cherry
 
 
ribbons used- May arts two tone in orange
black and white licorice twine

3 comments :

  1. This is brilliant so much detail too, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun vintagy Halloweeny project! Love it : )Glad to see I'm not the only one in the holiday state of mind! Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo! Love that orange ribbon - so pretty! I also love the holiday time of year! Great card!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say