Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Hey You * Hello * Howdy


And a Happy 4th of July to all of you out there who are 
celebrating the American Independence Day!

Today, I am here with a card featuring not only the gorgeous ribbon found in the Really Reasonable Ribbon store, but also a couple of techniques using the Score Buddy from Score Pal!

For this card, I chose to demonstrate the accordian fold by making the fan embellishment and also the grid technique to create a quilt look behind the scene. 


Here are a couple of close up shots of the two techniques that I used:


And here is a link to view some project ideas and product hints and tips 
on how to use the Score Buddy.

And Of course I can forget all that gorgeous ribbon and lace, can I!!!??
I used the 1/2 inch ivory wrinkled ribbon for the fan tie.


Don't the Score Pal and Bonnie's Really Reasonable Ribbon make just a beautiful pair?!!

Thanks for stopping by and visiting us today! 
Have a safe and happy 4th!!



21 comments :

  1. This card is absolutely stunning:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that grid pattern accented with the pearls, awesome technique! And all that yummy lace!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so gorgeous! Love all your textures and your awesome fan and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love the quilted look on the background. Your fan is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I'm loving the scored fan with the lace edge. It's just so fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card! I live the scored grid and the fan is such a neat element!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card...love the fan and lace edge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card. The embellishments are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card- I love the scored background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card--love the background and the fan.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! Love the fan.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your faux quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your card and the details are wonderful! The grid look behind the fan adds the perfect touch and trimming the top of the fan with lace is very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just those simple lines makes such a difference. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fantastid idea, a quilted look and the fun fan just completes the card. Excellent card.Loved all the litle touches of ribbon and pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the score pal! It really does make my projects easier to complete, especially my cards! I love the ribbons used! I especially love the pearls, I use pearls on my cards, they always give the elegant touch!!

    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh woW You made the grid with the scro-pal! Too Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the pretty fan and the grid technique!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say