Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I'm Singin' in the Rain~

Ah! Singin' in the Rain - my favorite musical. And it's actually kind of fun to do too! Hope your spring is bringing lots of fresh rain -- and blue skies to your neighborhood!

My card today is made with some adorable little White Mini Ric Rac. The RRR Store has such sweet ric rac designs and assortments!
"Singin' in the rain....just singin' in the rain! What a glorious feeling, I'm happy again..."

It really is fun....watch Gene Kelly and then go do it next time it rains in your neighborhood~
Stamps: Under the Weather by There She Goes
Paper: Nikki Sivils DP, Barely Banana, Bashful Blue, Riding Hood Red. GP White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers B00, E00, E15, E57, R20, R24, Y11, Y15, Y17
Accessories: Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Round 25, Lil' Inkers Cloud dies, Diamond Stickles, ticket corner punch, Really Reasonable Ribbon White Mini Ric Rac



7 comments :

  1. Love your card... it's so colourful! Thankfully we have no rain this morning... I'd watch Gene Kelly if it were on... I love that film! Thank you for your cheerful post.
    Hugs
    Kim
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, what an adorable card! This is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun design and colors Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh owowowoow this is adorable...the llittle clouds and the that image is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite musical as well! I watch it every chance I get! I love your card!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say