Friday, February 10, 2012

Guest Designer seeing Green!!

Hi, everyone! My name is  Melyssa Connolly from fantastink, and I'm really excited to be your Really Reasonable Ribbon Guest Designer for today!  Ribbon is THE staple  item in my card making bag of tricks  so you can imagine how thrilled I was to be asked to quest design for Really Reasonable Ribbon.

This month's Ribbon Club collection is all about seeing green.  To be honest green isn't on my list of favorite colours, and green ribbon is not something I have much of,  (maybe a spool) but when I received this month's package I was absolutely thrilled.  They looked so pretty together I just had to keep them that way.  Here's my first card keeping the colours just as they arrived!!
Now my second card is another all green Valentine card.  I know you'd probably expect to see St. Pat's day cards with all the green ribbon, but hey, anything goes with ribbon!!
I love how my next card turned out,  of course I couldn't have all that green ribbon without using it as some kind of foliage. LOL


Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments :

  1. What terrific cards Melyssa! I love the images and the way you used the ribbn as a background. Thanks so much for guest designing for us today on the Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are adorable as can be-love your use of the greens and those adorable images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards! I love your fun use of ribbons! :)

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER CUTE CARDS!!!! LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, these are so great. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your projects are amazing! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are brilliant:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girlie, you got your mojo goin' for you with these gorgeous cards! You have such a great talent! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic using a strip of each ribbon in the monthly pack! I may have to case that this weekend -- hope you'll feel flattered by that! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cards, esp. that carrot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Amazing cards! Thanks a lot for the inspiration.
    Hugs, Outi

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say