Monday, September 26, 2011

Christmas Satin!




Connie, here! I have Christmas card for you today! I am so loving this wonderful Satin ribbon with metallic edge from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store! The perfect accent to ANY Christmas Card!

For my card today, i used the multi step tree image from Kitchen Sink Stamps! I stamped the tree as follows: Step 1: Certainly Celery, Step 2: Garden Green, Step 3: Garden Green and
Step 4: Handsome Hunter. I then added some red stickles for some decorations! I also used this week's sketch from the Kitchen Sink Stamp forum.

Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a great week!

Connie

6 comments :

  1. I LOVE the Christmas satin ribbon assortment and your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these ribbons for a beautiful Christmas card!
    Yes, those bows are beautiful on there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - what a pretty card! I totally LOVE those ribbons! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is amazing so love that christmas tree!!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card. I just love that ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the card and the ribbon is beautiful, thanks for sharing it

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say