Saturday, July 9, 2011

Photo Album


Hello everyone and Happy Saturday :) Today I'm sharing a photo album I made using lots of Really Reasonable Ribbon.
My first picture is the front of my book.
Ribbon used White and Pink Double Ruffled Edge Ribbon

On the next 2 pages I used more Double Ruffled White Ribbon. I LOVE this stuff, it's perfect for scrapbooks, cards and layouts :) Also love my newest K & Company dp and the gold stickers I used :)
These 2 pages have pockets that hold pictures and tags. I haven't added any pictures because this book is a gift for Christmas :)
Here is another picture with the tags all out :)
On these 2 pages I used 

I made a envelope pocket to hold a tag and pictures and then added a frame to the other side.
Here is a picture of the pocket tag out.
On this next page I used the same Amelia Lace , and I haven't finished adding ribbon and trims to these 2 pages yet :) But I wanted to share my book today.
And here is the back of my book! I used more Double Ruffled Ribbon for the 2 tags :)
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs,
Cheryl



5 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful!!!

    I not long ago did a mini album, it was very bright and funky.

    Your so so soft and elegant...Love it so much


    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This album is just soo gorgeous. I love, what you´ve done here. It´s soooo lovely and I´m sure, the person, who´s getting this for christmas is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful feminine mini album!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say