Saturday, May 28, 2011

Mini Paper Bag Album & Video

Hello everyone.  Today I'm super excited to share a Mini Paper Bag Album I made using lots of Really Reasonable Ribbon :)  I've also done 4 video's, 3 of them are to make the album and the 4th is showing my completed album :) Hope you enjoy them.

All Really Reasonable Ribbons Used:

All frames on the inside were cut using my gypsy and cricut expressions machine. 
All stamps and flower die cuts are from Heartfelt Creations
Mini Paper Bag Album Measures 5 1/2 x 5
I've made 3 videos to help you do an album if you like. I will have them on my blog Saturday for viewing :)
 These albums are addicting once you start :) there are sooo many ways you can make them.  I will have another up on Wednesday the 1st showing a different type of album.
Here is the inside.  If you watch my video below it's video #4, the completed album
Here is my video on the completed album. I also have all the others on Youtube as well. 


3 step video is now up on my blog here 
Thank you for looking and have an awesome weekend!! 
Hugs,
Cheryl





4 comments :

  1. WOUW your album is just gorgeous. I also just love ribbons, so this is definately one, I hope to find time to try here very soon. Yours are just wonderful and I love how you´ve put it all together, and the colors are awesome too. All of it really is and you´ve choosen so lovely papers for it as well. Really beautiful work here hun, I so love it.
    Have a wonderful week-end

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is Stunning!!!! Thanks for a really nice video!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning my friend!
    Thanks for taking the time to do that wonderful tutorial also. I know it took lots of work but it is awesome that you are sharing with others!

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say