Thursday, December 16, 2010

December Blog Hop PRIZE WINNER!

This is the second post for today.  Please scroll down to see the fun project Aphra shared with us today.
Thank you so much for hopping along with us this month. We had so much fun and we hope you did too!! We'll be hopping on the 13th of each month, so be sure to mark your calendars and join us again next month.
I really enjoyed reading your responses about when you do your Christmas shopping.  What a wide variety of shoppers we have!  It was about even between those who shop early and those who wait until the last possible minute.  I have to say for the most part, I'm an early bird, but I just couldn't get it together this year!  I finished up most of my shopping a couple of days ago and it really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  Most years you couldn't pay me enough to get me to go to the mall in the month of December.  lol

Now, on to our winner who will receive the December Ribbon Club Assortment along with the other fun goodies shown here.
The winner will have 48 hours to contact me by clicking on the contact button at the top of the blog and sending me your full name and shipping address.

And the lucky winning number is.........................

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:   6
Timestamp: 2010-12-16 15:50:02 UTC

Congratulations Melissa!!

Melissa said... 6 Can't wait to hop! I just made it here to the beginning from another blog I follow. I'm now a follower of yours!
I love to be done way ahead of time, but this year I am soooooo far behind. In fact, it's probably safe to say that I've hardly started. Was going to go out today, but we have a snow day and the kids are now home from school!
Melissa

Now, if you didn't win, don't worry!! We will be 'hopping' each month. We hope you stop by and visit our blog often.

Be sure to check out our latest challenge here. We'd love to have you play along with us.

Have a super day!

~ Bonnie Garby ~





5 comments :

  1. melissa congrats sweetie
    bonnie and DT you'll did a amazing blog hop
    i'll be there next time again
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, congrats to you Melissa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh, I'm drooling over your prize! congrats Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahooo!!! Thank you so much! I just emailed you my information! Can't wait to get that yummy ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Melissa, enjoy.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say