Friday, July 9, 2010

Oh My Gosh!!

It is totally my day to blog, and I forgot!  We've had company and will be having company again for this weekend starting today.  It has been raining like crazy here, and I have had no mojo and no desire to scrap.  Then I remembered - I have to do a RRR blog post today.  I am thinking what to do?? I did the best I could, so I whipped up a really quick card in about five minutes.  Saying that, if I can do it so can you!  I don't really stamp like some of the girls here at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Honestly their stamping intimidates me!  However, you don't have to be a stamper to make a really quick card.  You can always use stickers and ready made sticker words or rub-ons to make your card.  That is exactly what I did below.  Then add some adorable ribbon, and you are set to go.  Now if I can find someone that just had triplets, I will have the perfect card for them, lol.
 


 
Be sure to check out the store here at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  They have just about every kind of ribbon to meet your needs!  Happy weekend everyone!
Susan Dupre



3 comments :

  1. O wow 5 mins... and it's so cute !!!! I take hours to do a card... my biggest problem is deciding what to do ha ha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed with a 5 minute card!
    Remember everyone has their own style so don't feel intimidated by the other girls, everyone should do what they are comfortable doing and step out of the box once in awhile to learn new things.
    Thanks for sharing with all of us.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say