Thursday, June 10, 2010

Paper and Ribbon Flower




Good morning, it's Gini here to share with you today. I recently saw a tutorial for making pleated paper flowers, and I thought, wow, wouldn't it be gorgeous to add some ribbon to the edge of the paper and combine the two? So, I tried it out and came up with this beauty. I added Old Gold satin edged ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I love the texture this added! The button in the center is an antique needle woven button from my stash. I thought it was just perfect with my Graphic 45 Papers.

3 comments :

  1. this is amazingly beautiful.......greatcombi!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. O wow this is really awesome and the DPs are gorgeous. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely breath taking Gini. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say