Friday, April 30, 2010

Yippee it's the weekend!


And there are birds EVERYWHERE at my place! Spring is finally here, flowers are blooming and the birds are playing. I made this card using the orange swirl and the white silk ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I also managed to find an awesome use for the Frosted Dream brads (love 'em!), and I used my new Sizzix die from the Tim Holtz recent release. The label punch in the middle is from McGill, the patterned cardstock is from K&Company and the solid orange is from Club Stamp. Enjoy and yippee (no company name on the yippee stamp, sorry), it's Friday! :)Debbie
PS: You can check my blog to see another card I made using the embellishments and new brown lace ribbon from RRR by clicking HERE.

3 comments :

  1. Marvellous card - I have never seen all those colours together!

    La Vikinga admires

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulous.. love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that orange ribbon is one of my favorites! I am nearly out too - going to have to restock soon!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say